Information for all visitors in COVID-19 times.
We are so pleased to welcome customers back onto the estate for reservations. In line with the guidelines set by the State Government, below is how we will help you enjoy Pietro Gallo Estate safely. Information updated as of 22nd June, 2020.
- We are open for reservations on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for lunch and dinner. Seating times detailed below.
- The alfresco area will be closed until further notice.
BOOKING AND CAPACITY
- All reservations are for a duration of 1 hour and 45 minutes and will temporarily take place in our Cellar Door and Lounge space.
- Booking times are 11.30am, 12noon, 1:45pm and 2:15pm for lunch, 5.30pm, 6pm, 7.45pm and 8:15pm for dinner on Friday and Saturday and 5.30pm for Sunday.
- A maximum of 10 guests are allowed per table (including children).
- Bookings are essential, with online bookings preferred. Click here to BOOK NOW or you can call us on (03) 9844 4676.
- For other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit card details will be required at time of booking.
SET MENU AND DIETARIES
- All reservations will be on our new seasonal set menu.
- Groups of 1-7 people (including children) will be have the option of a 2 or 3 course menu at $60/$75 per adult, $30/$45 per child (aged 3-12yrs).
- Groups of 8 and above (including children) and ALL Sunday bookings will be on a 3 course menu at $75 per adult and $45 per child (aged 3-12yrs).
- Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Click here for FOOD MENU and DRINKS MENU
- We kindly ask that you please do not arrive early for your sitting (or stay past your booking time) so that we can accommodate all customers according to the new regulations.
- All customers to be conscious of crossing paths with others in the car park and we request you remain in your car until your booking time, if you are in the second seating.
- All guests will need to fill in a simple document on arrival with personal contact details once seated.
NO SHOW FEE / CANCELLATION
- A $40 per person fee applies for no show bookings or late cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Please contact us regarding any booking modifications or cancellations.
KEEPING A SAFE & CLEAN SPACE
- Full table service will be provided.
- Contactless payments preferred.
- Sanitising stations throughout estate and increased cleaning throughout at regular intervals.
- Floor markings and signage will be displayed reinforcing 1.5m social distancing guidelines.
- All tables when fully seated will be minimum of 1.5m apart.
- Guests are not encouraged to socialise or interact with the other tables in the space.
- All staff are Infection Control – Covid 19 trained.
- We kindly ask that if yourself or any of your guests are feeling unwell, to stay at home and visit another time.
- Within the trading hours listed above retail products will be available to purchase within our Cellar Door.
- This will include, homemade pasta and lasagna (frozen), bottled sugo, pantry goods, grappa, wine, liqueur and ready made cocktail jars.
We hope to see you soon.
If you have any specific queries or concerns, please be in touch at:
Regards, Pietro Gallo Estate Team